The login with facebook option makes things easier for you & your customers. You get to build your database and capture customer information & customers don't have to fill long forms or remember passwords.
Lets take a look on how can set up the 'Login with Facebook' feature on your store.
To add Login with Facebook feature you will first need to create an App for your website.
- Login to your facebook account.
- Go to developers.facebook.com
- Click on My App in the Top right corner & then click on Add a New App
4. Select a Display Name & Category as shown in the image below:
5. Click on Create App id6. Now click on settings and enter your website URL in App Domains. You can also upload your website Logo in App icon.Make sure the dimensions are as mentioned.
7. Click on Add Platform & select Website.
8. Enter your website URL, make sure your store is Live on your Domain & Save changes.
9. Select App review from the left menu select Make app public as Yes. Click on confirm.
10.Click on Dashboard to the see the App id & key that needs to be entered in kartrocket dashboard for the integration
11. Go to Kartrocket dashboard. Click on App in the left menu & select Social Media tab
12. Look for Login with facebook app.
13. Click on settings & enter App id in Facebook API Key & App secret in Facebook API secret. Select the appropriate Layout.
14. Leave the Password Encryption Key field as it is.
15. Now click on Save.
Login with facebook is now integrated on your store.
** A login with facebook button will now show on the checkout page.