This article will tell you step by step process to enable the Bank Transfer payment option on your store.
- Login to the Kartrocket admin panel using your credentials
- Navigate to Rules > Payment Options in left menu
- Find Bank Transfer, the screen shot is mentioned below:
4. Click on the Install button. Once it is installed, ‘Setting’ button will now appear at the same place where Install button was located.
5. Now click on Setting button and enable the payment method in the next screen. Fill in the details on the Settings page as shown below
6. Field Explanation
a) Name: The name that you enter here is visible on the website for this Payment option. In case you leave it blank, the default name Bank Transfer will reflect .
b) Bank Transfer Instructions: Enter the bank transfer details - Name, Account Number, IFSC Code required by the customers to fulfil the transactions
c)Total: Enter the minimum order value after which this payment option becomes available to user. E.g.:
Case-1: If you want Bank Transfer to be shown to the customers for all the orders irrespective of the order value – Enter the smallest amount such as 0.01, so it this case Bank Transfer payment option will reflect for all the orders whose values are above INR 0.01.
Case-2: If you want Bank Transfer to be shown to the customers when the order value is greater than Rs 1000, enter 1000 in the field .
Case 3: If you want Bank Transfer to the customers for an amount range such as INR 1000 - INR 5000, unfortunately this can’t be achieved by using only this app. Kartrocket platform has another app named as “Cart Rules”* that can be used along with Bank Transfer app to achieve this.
d) Order Status: Once the order gets placed status of the order is set to the one selected here. Set the status to "ePayment Received" preferably.
e) Geo Zone: Geo Zone is a group of zones. You can select the Geo zone from the drop-down and restrict the Bank Transfer payment option to the unselected Geo Zones. You can also select “All Zones” if you want to give Bank Transfer option to all the Geo zones. Geo Zone works on the Country and State selected by the customer while entering the shipping address during checkout. You can also add/edit/delete Geo zones from Settings > Localization > Geo Zones
f) Status: To allow the users to pay through Bank Transfer set the status to ‘enabled’. Else you can set status to disabled if you want to completely turn off Bank Transfer payment option on your store.
g)Sort Order: You can enter the sort order as 1,2 etc. to manage the front-end position of the Bank Transfer payment option. Eg: If you set the Sort order to 2, it will appear at the second position in the payment options on the left menu on the payment page .
7. Post configuration, click on Save button to save the settings. Now the Bank Transfer payment option is configured and will reflect on your website.