This article will tell you step by step process to configure Citrus Pay payment gateway on your store.
- Login to the Kartrocket admin panel using your credentials.
2. Navigate to Rules > Payment Options in left menu
3. Find Citrus Pay, the screen shot is mentioned below:
4. Click on the Install button. Once it is installed, ‘Setting’ button will now appear at the same place where Install button was located.
5. Now click on Setting button and enable the payment method in the next screen. Fill in the details on the Setting page as shown below
6. Field Explanation
a) Name: The name that you enter here is visible on the website for this Payment option. In case you leave it blank, the default name Citrus Pay will reflect .
b) Status: To allow the users to pay through Citrus Pay, set the status to ‘Enabled’. Else you can set status to disabled if you want to completely turn off Citrus Pay payment option on your store.
c) Account ID : This is a unique ID that has been shared with you by the Citrus Pay. It will appear on the account page of the Citrus panel.
d) Merchant Access Key : This is the unique key for your account, which you get from the Citrus Pay panel.
e) Secret Key : This is a unique secret key for your account, which you get from the Citrus Pay panel.
f) Debug Mode: Enable or disable the debug mode to allow testing from the backend.
g) Test Mode: Select ‘yes’ from the drop down to test whether the payment gateway is working properly with your online store. During this time, money won’t be deducted from the user’s end. Select ‘No’, once you are sure that the payment gateway has been configured properly with your online store.
h) Geo Zone: Geo Zone is a group of zones. You can select the Geo zone from the dropdown and restrict the Citrus Pay payment option to the unselected Geo Zones. You can also select “All Zones” if you want to give Citrus Pay option to all the Geo zones. Geo Zone works on the Country and State selected by the customer while entering the shipping address during checkout. You can also add/edit/delete Geo zones from Settings > Localization > Geo Zones
i) Order Status : Once the order gets placed status of the order is set to the one selected here. Set the status to "ePayment Received" preferably.
j) Sort Order: You can enter the sort order as 1,2 etc. to manage the front-end position of the Citrus Pay payment option. Eg: If you set the Sort order to 2, it will appear at the second position in the payment options on the left menu on the payment page .
7. Post configuration, click on Save button to save the settings. Now the Citrus Pay payment option is configured and will reflect on your website.