This article will tell you step by step process to configure PayU Enterprise payment gateway on your store.
- Login to the Kartrocket admin panel using your credentials.
2. Navigate to Rules > Payment Options in left menu
3. Find PayU Enterprise, the screen shot is mentioned below:
4. Click on the Install button. Once it is installed, ‘Setting’ button will now appear at the same place where Install button was located.
5. Now click on Setting button and enable the payment method in the next screen. Fill in the details on the Settings page as shown below
6. Field Explanation
a) Name: The name that you enter here is visible on the website for this Payment option. In case you leave it blank, the default name PayU Enterprise will reflect .
b) Key : This is the unique key for your account, which you get from the PayU Enterprise panel.
c) Post URL given by PayU : This is a URL that has been shared with you by the PayU Enterprise which will be a link that will open once the customer clicks on PayU Enterprise on the checkout page of your online store.
d) Sault : This is a unique secret key for your account, which you get from the PayU Enterprise panel.
e) Order Transaction Success Status : Select the status that will be set, once the transaction is successful from the payment gateway level. Set the status to "ePayment Received" preferably.
f) Order Transaction Pending Status : Select the status that will be set, once the transaction is pending from the payment gateway level. Set the status to "Pending" preferably.
g) Order Transaction Failure Status : Select the status that will be set, once the transaction is failed from the payment gateway level. Set the status to "ePayment Failed" preferably.
h) Geo Zone: Geo Zone is a group of zones. You can select the Geo zone from the drop-down and restrict the PayU Enterprise payment option to the un-selected Geo Zones. You can also select “All Zones” if you want to give PayU Enterprise option to all the Geo zones. Geo Zone works on the Country and State selected by the customer while entering the shipping address during checkout. You can also add/edit/delete Geo zones from Settings > Localization > Geo Zones
i) Offer Key : When PayU Enterprise is giving an offer to you, it will share an offer key which needs to be entered while configuring the payment gateway.
j) Status: To allow the users to pay through PayU Enterprise, set the status to ‘enabled’. Else you can set status to disabled if you want to completely turn off PayU Enterprise payment option on your store.
k) Sort Order: You can enter the sort order as 1,2 etc. to manage the front-end position of the PayU Enterprise payment option. Eg: If you set the Sort order to 2, it will appear at the second position in the payment options on the left menu on the payment page .
7. Post configuration, click on Save button to save the settings. Now the PayU Enterprise payment option is configured and will reflect on your website.