Whenever you make some changes in your store admin, It requires to clear the cache of your store so that applied changes can reflect on the website.
Caching includes the below options:
- This page only- It will clear cache of the current page.
- Store level settings- It will clear the complete store cache.
- Data Changes- It will clear changes related to data.
- Clear All Pages- This will clear cache of all the pages of website.
Follow the below steps to clear the store cache:
- Login into your store admin.
2. Click on “View Store” icon placed at the top right of the window.
3. Click on “Publish Changes”.
4. Now clear cache as per the changes.